St. Thomas Aquinas Preschool’s goal is to help prepare your child for success. Therefore we offer a variety of activities focused on: reasoning, hands on, thinking, imagination, and fine and gross motor skills. Your child will be offered opportunities to explore his or her world.
Preschool curriculum is based on weekly themes complimented by circle time and centers. Circle time consists of songs, prayer, lessons for the day, finger plays, and sharing. Centers consist of small group play, which includes science discovery, art, exploration, prereading and literacy activities, snack time, dramatic play, and book exploration.
The following additional information is available regarding our Preschool program:
- Registration Requirements
- 3 Year Old Curriculum (Cherubim)
- 4 Year Old Curriculum (Seraphim)
- Three year old preschool Monday through Thursday 7:45-10:45
- All day three year old preschool Monday through Thursday 7:45-3:00
- All day Pre-Kinder Monday thru Friday 7:45-3:00
- Pre Kinder Monday through Friday, morning 7:45-10:45 and afternoon 12:00-3:00
Early childhood education provides the transition from home to a school atmosphere. The early learning years provide the basis for future learning. Learning experiences and play activities encourage spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth in a spirit of gospel values.